No7 BB Lips

Friday, 24 May 2013




Currently my morning consists of hastily applying my "face" only to get it all over my lips then grabbing a lipgloss to put some colour back into them before sprinting to the bus stop (I swear this is how Usain Bolt trains) to have all my hair stuck to my lips.
For ages I've been debating whether to get a Clarins Lip Perfector but then I hate lipgloss and they're £14.50 so my girl maths intervened.
I picked up a No7 BB Lips in Coral Blush with my recent voucher and for a girl who hates lipgloss I love it. 
Now technically it's not a lipgloss it has a balmy texture and an SPF of 15.
It glides on easily and nourishes whilst being glossy and lasts a good four hours.
The packaging is a angled applicator with a squeeze tube to control how much you want, the colour of the packaging perfectly represents the shade. Coral Blush is a light coral which sheers out a little on the lips combined with Cha Cha Tint it's the perfect coral lip.
Have you tried No7 BB Lips?

No comments:

Post a Comment